The Southport School Australian Junior Chess Championships 2020 will be held at The Southport School on the beautiful Gold Coast from January 18th through 26th.
- The schedule can be found by click here.
- For information about The Southport School and see a map, click here.
A Reminder that all participants need to be members of their state association in order to take part.
- Blitz Championships Results
- Problem Solving Results
- For emergencies, please contact Andrew Fitzpatrick on 0438 348 995.
- For any questions about entries and information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- FM Mike Klein, known as FunMasterMike on Chesskid.com will be attending the event!! He will be playing a simul and giving 2 lectures (one for kids and one for parents/coaches), whilst maintaining a stand full of Chesskid information. We will be organising details of how to be involved in the simultaneous exhibition soon!
- IA Michael D’Arcy has been appointed as the Chief Arbiter of the event.